Cape Point Tour
Made famous by Vasco de Gama who was the first to map this iconic spot on the world map, yet it was Bartholomew Dias that arrived t/here first.
Also known as El cabo de Esperanza – *Cape of Good Hope and Cape of Storms, because of the rough seas that has caused over 60 ships to be wrecked along this coast.
The tour departs from the City of Cape, a breath taking drive along the coast via the scenic Chapman’s Peak drive.
DepartureTraveler pick up is offered
IncludedAll Fees and TaxesBottled waterDriver/guideHotel pickup and drop-offTransport by air-conditioned minivanTransport by private vehicle
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastEntrance feesGallery TicketHotel pick upLunchPersonal Guide
What you expect
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- Not available on the 25th December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Third party supplier will be used in case we are fully booked.