Cape Town City Tour
[Full Day Private Tour] Hop onto the famous Table Mountain cable car to experience panoramic views of Cape Town. Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap district. Spend the afternoon at the Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens strolling around one of the greatest botanical gardens in the world. Finish your day off with a visit to the famous Camps Bay strip.
Pickup 9am ~ 5pm drop-off.
- Explore the city of Cape Town like a local with a local, expert guide
- Enjoy a return trip on the Table Mountain Cable Car where you’ll learn about fynbos (local plant life)
- Enjoy a walking tour of the famous brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap and learn about Cape Malay heritage
- Take a stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
- End the day with a stroll along the Camps Bay strip, returning via the Sea Point promenade
DepartureTraveler pickup is offered
Departure TimeApproximately 9:00AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.00PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedAll Fees and TaxesBottled waterDriver/guideHotel pickup and drop-offTransport by air-conditioned minivanTransport by private vehicle
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastEntrance feesGallery TicketHotel pick upLunchPersonal Guide
What to Expect
- Private tour of the Diamond Museum + gemstone shopping
- Visit to the Castle of Good Hope
- Visit to V&A Waterfront
- Visit to Greenmarket Square for curio shopping
- Insider foodie stops at coffee shops, breweries, distilleries, etc
- Cape Malay cooking class in the Bo Kaap (additional cost)
- Hike Table Mountain with a private mountaineering guide (additional cost)
- Cape Town, private driverguide, guided walking tour, city orientation, visits to Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- Not available on the 25th December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Third party supplier can be used in case we are fully booked.