Sky Diving Cape Town
To the South, the Mother City lies sandwiched between towering Table Mountain and bustling Table Bay harbour. Further to the south, and to the far side of the mountain, lies False Bay, Hout Bay and the splendour of the South Peninsula as far as Cape Point. To the West, you will spot Robben Island – Cape Town’s own Alcatraz – and the Atlantic breaking on the beautiful Cape West Coast, as famous for its icy water temperature as its mouth-watering crayfish. To the North, the Langebaan lagoon , a great kitesurfing and windsurfing venue.
DepartureTraveler pickup is offered
Departure TimeApproximately 9.00AM
Return TimeApproximately 4.30PM
Dress CodeDress code is smart casual and warm
IncludedAll Fees and TaxesBottled waterDriver/guideHotel pick upTransport by air-conditioned minivanTransport by private vehicle
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastEntrance feesGallery TicketHotel pickup and drop-offLunchPersonal Guide
What you expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This a transfer only with no entrance fee.
- NB:- boarding fees will be paid directly by the client on arrival (the client)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- Not available on the 25th December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Third party supplier will be used in case we are fully booked